Monday, 14 August 2017

New Rimmel London #Insta Collection

To help us all look #InstaSelfie picture ready in real life without the need for Instagram's beautifying filters Rimmel London have introduced their new Insta Collection.

The new Rimmel London Insta Collection consists of the following five products:

  • Insta Conceal & Correct Palette #colourcorrect
  • Insta Conceal & Contour Palette #conceal
  • Insta Fix & Matte Powder #settingpowder
  • Insta Flawless #tintedmoisturiser &
  • Insta Fix & Go Spray #settingspray.

Rimmel London #Insta Collection


Rimmel #Insta Conceal & Correct Palette

This Rimmel London #Insta Conceal & Correct palette consists of three creamy colour correcting shades to correct any colour flaws on your face.


Rimmel London #Insta Conceal & Correct Palette

The peach shade neutralises dark circles hallelujah! & illuminates face features.

The green shade works wonders in covering blemishes & redness! So useful!

The purple shade mutes yellowish undertones to correct dull & sallow skin.

Rimmel London #Insta Conceal & Correct Palette

For additional benefits each shade also contains Vitamin E, Aloe & Chamomile.

I found all three shades to be beautifully creamy & very easy to blend. I've been using all three shades on my face in different parts of my face to even out my skin tone & create a more flawless base for my foundation. I've found the green shade in particular to be useful for my needs.


Rimmel #Insta Conceal & Contour Palette

The new Rimmel London #Insta Conceal & Contour palette consists of 3 creamy natural shades to cover up & conceal imperfections whilst accentuating our best features.


Rimmel London # Insta Conceal & Contour Palette

There's a highlight, conceal & contour shade, all clearly labelled, allowing you to fully sculpt and contour your face. This would be a great compact palette to take on holidays.


Rimmel London #Insta Conceal & Contour Palette


Once again all three shades feel beautifully creamy and blend well.

The highlight is matte and has no shimmer added to it so I have been adding an additional highlighter with added shimmer to my face after using this palette.

I especially love the concealer in this palette.
This new Rimmel London #Insta Fix & Matte Powder is a micro-fine translucent powder that mattifies the skin.


It might look a bit scarily white and ghost-like in it's container but once applied it is translucent.

Rimmel London #Insta Fix & Matte Powder

lt controls shine and diminishes oil. I find it particular helpful to use on my forehead and nose.

It also helps to set and fix foundation. Anything that helps my makeup last longer without needing a touch up during the day is a winner in my eyes! Yes, as much as I love makeup I'm lazy like that and don't like reapplying makeup whilst I'm at work or out and about. 

As expected from a product that is marketed as helping us look #InstaSelfie picture ready this powder is camera friendly and flashback proof. 

Rimmel #Insta Flawless

The Rimmel London #Insta Flawless is a tinted moisturiser that I've been using for a while now. It leaves skin looking beautifully radiant and glowy.

Rimmel London #Insta Flawless

On weekends I just wear this tinted moisturiser and no foundation for a simple my skin but better look. I love the fact that this product contains SPF15.

Rimmel #Insta Fix & Go Spray

This Rimmel #Insta Fix & Go Setting Spray locks in makeup for up to 8 hours wear. Like I said above I hate reapplying my makeup throughout the day so I totally love his product.

It is a 2 in 1 primer and setting spray. It can be applied underneath your makeup as a primer or on top of your makeup as a setting spray depending on what you prefer. I like using it on top of my makeup as a setting spray.

It also contains cucumber extracts which gives this product a lovely fresh scent which I love.

Rimmel London #Insta Fix & Go

Overall I am really impressed with this new Rimmel London #Insta Collection. You don't need to be a fan of Instagram or of selfies to love this collection. 


Rimmel London #Insta Collection

These products do a wonderful job in creating a flawless look for your makeup. These products have been on high rotation for me since I received them and I will continue using them daily.


Priceline

Have you tried any of the above products?

If not, are you tempted to try any?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
The above Rimmel London products were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

47 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not only does it work well in setting my makeup but it smells good too!

      Delete
  2. It's good that they've actually listed what the correction colours do - a makeup n00b like me could work it out then haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using a colour correction palette and applying purple and green shades to your face for the first time does seem strange but it works!

      Delete
  3. I am about to run out of my tinted moisturizer. A new priceline has opened near me too. I will definitely check out their tinted moisturizer. I love their lip glosses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love a new Priceline to open up in my suburb!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! What a fantastic concept and range! I will be looking out for these. I am into Rimmel these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel is such a great brand with a comprehensive product range! I'm loving this new #Insta Collection of there's.

      Delete
  5. I really like rimmel's eyeshadow palettes- great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the spray (bought it at Priceline when I was stocking up) and it's incredible!!! Smells so fresh, and gives my skin a dewy fresh look.

    I'm really keen to try the concealer. Especially under eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fresh scent of the spray too! If you're planning to buy the concealer don't forget the Priceline sale is on today and tomorrow. 40% off is the best time to buy!

      Delete
  7. I'm a sucker for green concealer as I definitely suffer from redness. Still searching for a replacement to my old HG (that isn't sold in Aus) so def interested in that one.

    Thanks for the timely review *darasparkle on BH :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dara! We must have similar skin, I can see myself using up the green shade first to combat my redness in the colour correcting palette!

      Delete
  8. A lot of interesting products! I'm interested in the translucent powder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The powder is one of my favourite products in this collection!

      Delete
  9. I can't wait to try out the Correct & Conceal palette, it looks so good! Also, how cool re the new Insta Fix & Matte, I've been after a translucent powder, so this is perfect!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great translucent powder! Works well!

      Delete
  10. I have to admit I feel really overwhelmed by the basics when it comes to makeup. Once upon a time (ie. the 1980s and maybe the 1990s) you just wore foundation and some powder over it perhaps (and then other makeup). But now there are primers and concealers and I would't know where to start.

    I've tried to wear a BB cream a few times lately. I get sweaty easily so usually can't wear anything, but was at a conference in aircon (in winter) so chanced putting some BB cream on over the last weekend and it felt okay. I didn't coil back in horror when I'd see myself in the mirror hours later for example! ;-)
    #teamlovin life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judging by what you wrote primers would actually be helpful to you I think as they help your foundation stay in place for longer than it would by itself.

      Delete
  11. I like the sound of the fix and go spray. Does it really work though? 8 hours is a long time! :-) #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried any of products in this range but tempted by the Insta Flawless and Fix & Go Spray. Can't go wrong the flawless base that's set in place!
    Isabella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That colour correcting palette looks so handy! I definitely could have used the green shade this morning.

    Billie | www.othersummers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green is most useful in combating my redness too!

      Delete
  14. I'm really enjoying the translucent powder! It works so nicely under my eyes.

    Felicia // www.thebeautyandthegeekau.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rimmel is my all time favourite drug store brand!

    Amy | http://www.herquarters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am absolutely loving the new Insta range! Especially the colour correcting palette which totally knocks back any darkness or redness to create a perfect base!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The conceal and colour palette would come in handy. This new range looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The color correcting palette sounds amazing. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've used the green concealer on a blemish and it did an awesome job at reducing the redness.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was sent this collection as well and I quite like it. I already had the Skin Tint and it's one of my favourite tinted moisturisers! It's also been fun experimenting with colour correctors!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I really wanted to try this but have been holding off! I may go pick some bits up though

    Stacey x
    www.staceylouisewhite.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like a great collection! Im keen to try the spray! X

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the idea of the setting spray - I have a cucumber based on that's getting a little light so I might need to replace it soon, I'll keep an eye out for the spray! :)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG I wouldn't have a clue how to contour, I think I'd come out looking like a clown! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I do prefer colour correcting rather than contouring. I go fairly subtle when I contour.

      Delete
  25. I much prefer tinted moisturisers to foundations and am always looking for recommendations for new brands to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On weekends when I attend my kids' sporting matches and am out and about I usually wear tinted moisturisers instead of foundation too.

      Delete
  26. I have heard great things about Rimmel's BB cream. The Insta Flawless sounds great, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like wearing the #Insta Flawless on its own on the weekend.

      Delete
  27. I used to use the green correction shade years ago, it is weird how it works! Definitely need some more tinted moisturiser :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is weird how green gets rid of redness but hey if it works I'll use it!

      Delete
  28. Rimmel has been around since I was a teen! Thank you for linking up for #lifethisweek 32/52. Next week: Mindfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an awesome line of products! Nice to hear the powder keeps the T-zone matte. I need powders like that in my life.

    ReplyDelete