Wednesday, 29 November 2017

Uspa Skincare

Uspa is an Australian skincare brand with more than 20 years experience in the spa and skincare industry.

It was established in 1995 with a desire to create a holistic spa experience that would restore and rejuvenate the entire being. 

It's harmonious blends nurture the skin and the spirit, and are formulated to promote health, vitality and radiance.

As a result I was excited to be sent two products from the Uspa skincare range to trial and review, namely the Uspa Revital Eyes Firming Gel Aloe Vera & Eyebright and the Uspa Antioxidant Hydrating Gel Aloe & Green Tea.

Uspa Revital Eyes Firming Gel & Uspa Antioxidant Hydrating Gel

Uspa Revital Eyes Firming Gel Aloe Vera & Eyebright

The older I become the more interested I've become in eye creams and gels. 

The older I become the harder it has also become to find an effective eye product - funny that!

The Uspa Revital Eyes Firming Gel is a beautifully refreshing and uplifting eye gel that promises to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, and leave the eye contour smooth, hydrated and radiant. 


Uspa Revital Eyes Firming Gel Aloe Vera & Eyebright

The key ingredients of Uspa Revital Eyes Firming Gel are:
  • Active Caffeine Complex - a powerful complex containing caffeine, green coffee and lecithin to hydrate the eye contour. Luckily there is absolutely no scent of coffee in this product as coffee scents give me a headache. Instead this product has a lovely rose scent.
  • Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate - a potent oil soluble form of Vitamin C which aids in smoothing wrinkles, tightening skin and reducing the look of age spots. It's also a powerful antioxidant. I'm loving the effectiveness of Vitamin C containing products currently. Vitamin C is such a skincare overachiever! 
  • Eyebright Extract - this ingredient reduces the appearance of dark circles and is highly soothing for the eye contour to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
  • Essential Oils - rose absolute.
Like all Uspa products this product is:
  • 100% Australian made
  • Botanical ingredients
  • Sulphate & paraben free
  • Free from synthetic colour & fragrance
  • Mineral oil free &
  • Cruelty free.
After trialing this Uspa Revital Eyes Firming Gel for the past 6 weeks I am happy to share with you that this product does deliver on its promises! It is hydrating and it has lessened the 'slackness' under my eyes and reduced the puffiness as well as reduced some but not all of my fine lines. 

I'm super happy with these results as at my age I can't expect complete miracles! 

I highly recommend this product and I will be continuing to use it so you will probably see it again in an empties post of mine down the track!

This product comes in a 15ml tube and has a recommended retail price of $50.


Uspa Antioxidant Hydrating Gel Aloe & Green Tea


The Uspa Antioxidant Hydrating Gel is a lightweight moisturiser with aloe vera.

It is formulated to help the skin retain moisture and increase hydration. 

It is also formulated to reduce redness and protect the skin from environmental stressors.


Uspa Antioxidant Hydrating Gel Aloe & Green Tea


The key ingredients of Uspa Antioxidant Hydrating Gel are:
  • Aloe Vera Juice - This ingredient's humectant properties help to plump the skin and increase hydration. It is high in antioxidants for nourishing and improving the signs of ageing skin. This is exactly what my mature skin needs!
  • Green Tea Extract - High in antioxidants to improve skin complexion and vitality.
  • Essential Oils - Lavender and Boronia.
I've been trialing this product for over 6 weeks now and my skin does feel more hydrated, smoother and looks plumper and thus more youthful after use.

I enjoy the feel of this product on my skin. It is beautifully lightweight on my skin.

To increase the soothing effect of the Uspa Antioxidant Hydrating Gel even further I've been keeping it in the fridge. It is so refreshing to use cold and will be absolutely perfect to use like this in Sydney's hot Summer weather.

This product comes in an easy to use 125ml pump dispenser bottle. It has a recommended retail price of $70.

Like the eye gel I will continue using this product especially over Summer.

Both the above Uspa products can be bought from www.uspa.com.au

Have you used any Uspa products?

Do you keep any beauty products in the fridge?

Ingrid
xxx

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:

The above Uspa products were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

15 comments:

  1. The Eye Gel sounds great, and I agree it certainly does become harder to find effective eye creams with age. I have the same problem!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The downside of ageing! Lucky we have access to products such as these which do help!

      Delete
  2. Ooh the hydrating gel sounds so good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fabulouos product. It feels even better when I use it straight out of the fridge!

      Delete
  3. I'm so keen to try this brand. I've heard really good things about them. And they would also make good Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try USPA for sooo long! I'm keen to try their Vitamin C serum.
    Isabella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently loving products containing Vitamin C! I'll have to put the Vitamin C Serum on my try next wish list!

      Delete
  5. Oooo ok, that gel sounds like something my skin needs!! Anything that helps with redness is a winner for me!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I never heard of this brand but you make me want to try em so badly especially the hydrating gel!!

    Wendy | http://www.wendyquah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That eye cream sounds good. I’m always looking for something to make me look less like a zombie haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this brand before but it sounds lovely!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an amazing line, the antioxidant hydrating gel looks so good. I like all the pictures, nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried this range before but the Revital Eyes Firming Gel Aloe Vera & Eyebright sounds amazing, I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have tried a couple of products of this range and have been super impressed. I love the sound of the eye gel Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete