Monday, 13 November 2017

My Magnitone London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing & Skin Toning Brush

The Magnitone London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush deep cleanses, tones and beautifully conditions the skin.

It delivers a deep pore cleansing action for radiant refined skin. It effectively exfoliates the skin's surface to eliminate excess oil, dead skin cells, dirt and impurities whilst improving the absorption of your skin care products.

I was so excited when I was offered the opportunity to trial this cleansing brush as I had read quite a few brilliant reviews about it.

And I must say that it has definitely lived up to my high expectations.

Magnitone London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush 

It is simple, quick and easy to use yet very effective.

The brush is soft and gentle.

The device has one button that you push once to Daily Cleanse and twice for Pulse Lift Toning.

The Vibra-Sonic technology results in deep cleansing with the PulseLift Toning mode boosting micro-circulation.

A light comes on to indicate when it is in Pulse Lift Mode so there's no confusing the two modes.

It has a built in timer and 20 second beeps for your T-Zone, cheeks and neck, and then stops after 1 minute. This prevents you from over using the brush.

How quick, easy and non-fuss is that!


Magnitone London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush 

I've always been a double cleanse type of girl and I still continue to be.

I initially remove my makeup with micellar water, and then I use my regular favourite cleanser, the Ultraceuticals Ultra Hydrating Milk Cleanser, with the Magnitone London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush.

My skin feels so wonderfully clean, soft and smooth afterwards I can't but help feel it! I know that sounds super weird but trust me you will know exactly what I mean once you use this brush for yourself.

After cleansing at night I then continue my nightly beauty routine by applying my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and then my Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Night creme/mask.

Since using the Cleansing Brush I have noticed that my products sink into my skin so much quicker than before. I love how this Magnitone London Cleansing Brush makes my good quality products even more effective!

After experiencing the thorough deep cleanse this brush provides I must say my skin feels so much cleaner, softer and smoother than it did after I used to manually cleanse my skin with my hands using the same products. 

I don't think I will ever go back to just manually cleansing my skin again!

My skin hasn't looked this radiant and glowing in years as it currently does.


Magnitone London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush 

Another brilliant feature of the Magnitone London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush that I absolutely love is that it is 100% waterproof.

As a result of this feature I am able to use this brush in the shower which is so convenient and saves me valuable time rather than cleansing my skin after my shower. 

This brush also comes with a convenient wireless USB magnetic travel charger and travel bag.

The Magnitone London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Cleansing Brush is available for purchase from RY.com.au. It has a RRP of $120 but is currently on sale for $96 making it a great Christmas gift for a best friend, relative or even yourself.

A set of two replacement heads for this cleaning brush is priced at $30. I have been using my brush for over a month now and my brush is not showing any signs of wear yet. 

Do you use a cleansing brush?


xxx
Ingrid

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
The above cleansing brush was kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

9 comments:

  1. I have one of these kind of brushes. I used to use it. Then I kind of forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I am like Leanne, I have one of these and haven't used in a while. I know what I will be doing later.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG me three! I've completely gotten out of the habit of using my cleansing brush.This one sounds wonderful!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think this is a good idea for skin with acne?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh wow. Double cleanse and cleansing brush. Your skin must be clean as a whistle. I can imagine this would feel great on the skin. I'd love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too easy! I've never seen these brushes before - what a neat idea! And side note - how good is that Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had getting a cleansing brush on my list for a long time, I love that it's waterproof. Agree, that's soooo convenient. Plus, my poor congested skin needs all the help it can get at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea of a vibrating brush! I bought some face massaging thing years ago (like half a dozen) but it required a patch or something over it and didn't work terribly well.

    I'm really slack with my face at the moment and I think it's showing. I do use moisturiser at night but it's been peeling down one side for a while now so I keep thinking I need to let it heal first! #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to use a lovely soft skin brush for cleansing but somewhere or the other fell out of the habit. These days I'm a lot slacker than I ever used to be, but always stand by the rule - no matter how latte, drunk or tired you are take your make up off before you go to bed.

    ReplyDelete