Monday, 30 October 2017

New Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Eye Contouring Palettes


Subtle, vibrant, smokey, electric ..... no matter which of these eye looks you want to create Rimmel London has a new and improved Magnif'Eyes Eye Contouring Palette to suit you!

Rimmel has now released four new Magnif'Eyes Eye Contouring Palettes in four new shade editions:
  • #001 Nude Edition
  • #002 Blush Edition
  • #003 Smoke Edition
  • #004 Colour Edition.
These palettes are all so versatile. Each has a mix of high shimmer, satin and matte shades to create both sophisticated day time looks and also night time drama looks.

The formula is ultra smooth and the shades are easily blendable and beautifully pigmented. They are rich, stay true colours.

Even better these shades are long lasting, crease proof and fade proof.

#001 Nude Edition

This palette has a sophisticated mix of beige, taupe and coffee colours.

Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Contouring Palette
#001 Nude Edition


#002 Blush Edition

This palette is my personal favourite out of these four, with it's gorgeous line-up of dusky pink and plum tones. And the shimmer shades look amazing!

Rimmel Magnif'Eyes eye Contouring Palette
#002 Blush Edition

#003 Smoke Edition

Who doesn't love a sultry smokey eye?! 

This must have palette features a collection of every grey imaginable from dove to pewter to slate to silver and charcoal! 

It's such a versatile palette enabling you to create everyday elegant looks to dramatic shimmering night time looks.

Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Conouring Palette
#003 Smoke Edition


#004 Colour Edition

This final palette, the Colour Edition, is especially exciting for my ethnic skinned beauty loving friends who often can't find a palette with deep and vibrant enough shades for their colouring.

In a first from Rimmel, they have designed a striking and varied shade combo palette that's  specially designed for black and darker skin tones. 

I love that beauty brands are starting to reflect the diversity of our population and cater for everyone. 

Mind you, the gorgeous copper, coral, azure and emerald hues in this palette totally appeal to me too!

Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Contouring Palette
#004 Colour Edition


If you are interested in buying any of the Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Contouring Palettes click HERE. The RRP of each palette is a very reasonable $21.95.

Which of the above Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Contouring Palettes appeals to you the most - the Nude, Blush, Smoke or Colour Edition?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life


* The above Rimmel London palettes were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration.
All opinions are my own.Full disclosure policy here.

30 comments:

  1. I only just went to my local pharmacy and bought all new makeup in their sale. I love Rimmel's glosses and I bought the BB cream after you shared a review on it here, an I have to say, I love it better than my garnier one. I bought a nude palette when I updated my makeup. I think I need the smoky eye one. For $21 that's a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How good that you bought all your new makeup on sale! It's the best time to buy! I'm glad you love the BB cream that I reviewed on Fabulous and Fun Life.

      Delete
  2. Those palettes are huge! So many colours to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great value for money especially considering the large number of shades and the different finishes included in each palette.

      Delete
  3. These are awesome value and so many to choose from #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely awesome value for money! These would make great stocking stuffers at Christmas.

      Delete
  4. I really love the Colour one even though it's not really designed for my skin tone. These are so good for the price!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my reaction to the colour palette too Di!

      Delete
  5. I'm thinking these are all too pretty! The only one I've used so far is the Colour one, which I love! I can't wait to try the others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Nude Palette before I'd even taken my photos of the palettes!

      Delete
  6. I'm not big on eye shadow but I wouldn't be able to resist that blush palette! Love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, easy to use colours! That's my favourite of the palettes too!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Rimmel are going from strength to strength with all their new products recently! I'm a Rimmel fan too!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. They all look even better in real life than in my photos!

      Delete
  9. I love the 'smoke' edition - the colours in general but think I'd also like them on my eyes.

    I'm going to a makeup thing in a week or so and really looking forward to trying some 'on'. #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun at your makeup event trying on new makeup.

      Delete
  10. I do like the look of 'Smoke'.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with a Smokey Eye!

      Delete
  11. I’m a massive fan of urban decay’s palettes, but of these love the ‘smoke’ range. #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urban Decay palettes are lovely but a lot more expensive!

      Delete
  12. I love the smoke edition. I only occasionally wear eye shadow these days, mainly because I can't see what I'm doing anymore! These palettes are very reasonably priced. #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mirror with x7 magnification which can be scary to look at but it does enable me to see what I am doing - lol!

      Delete
  13. So pretty. I like the nude set but I prefer little to no sparkle in my eyeshadow which is often hard to find. #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although the majority of these shades are matte some do contain some shimmer so this might not be the best palette for you.

      Delete
  14. LOve the palettes! I am a big fan of these multi-blend beauties. They are so versatile and pretty. What happy mail you receive! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were happy mail indeed! I've been using these palettes everyday since receiving them!

      Delete
  15. I'm just wondering whether anyone uses all those colours. I tend to stick to a couple of faves and the others get neglected. Maybe I'm the only one who does this? #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am crushing on the blush edition. This may be my next purchase as I am eye shadowless at the moment, and I do miss it.

    ReplyDelete