Monday, 23 October 2017

L'Oreal Paris - New Makeup Releases

I was lucky to recently be sent a bag of L'Oreal Paris new makeup releases to trial and review for you.

I was so excited that of course I started using everything immediately the minute after I had unboxed and photographed them! 

Yes, I love discovering and playing with new makeup!

Here are my first impressions of the makeup items I received.

L'Oreal Paris New Release Makeup 


L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction Lipsticks

These first items are not strictly speaking brand new to me.

The L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction Lipsticks were released in July this year and I reviewed them at that time as part of the beautyheaven trial team. 

Regular readers of Fabulous and Fun Life will probably remember that I also published a review of these lipsticks on this blog too. Click HERE to read my full review.

I was so excited to see three of these L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction Lipsticks included in the bag of goodies I received, in the shades:
  • 103 Blush In A Rush
  • 346 Scarlet Silhouette
  • 463 Plum Tuxedo.
Although I already had the first shade listed, fortunately I didn't have the other two.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction Lipsticks

These matte lipsticks contain both camellia and jojoba oils and as a result are THE most comfortable and hydrating matte lipsticks I've ever worn. 

They have a beautiful velvety smooth feel.

The pigmentation is wonderfully matter than matte, with an intense colour payoff.

The colour you see is the colour you get on your lips.

L-R: Blush In A Rush, Scarlet Sihouette, Plum Tuxedo.

These lipsticks are long lasting although I did need to reapply them after eating but this is fairly standard for me with all lipsticks.

The L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction Lipsticks have a recommended retail price of $21.95.

Click HERE to check out the full range of 15 shades available to purchase from Priceline. Next on my 'to buy' list of these lipsticks is Matte Erotique.

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Lip Paint

Also included in my package of new L'Oreal Paris makeup releases were two Infallible Matte Lip Paints in the shades:
  • 211 Babe-in
  • 212 Nude-ist 
L'Oreal Infallible Matte Lip Paint L-R: Babe-in & Nude-ist.

These lip paints come in two different finishes, a high gloss lacquer and a velvet matte.

Both products I received were velvet mattes. 

I found these liquid lip paints to have high impact pigmentation

L'Oreal Lip Paints L-R: 211 Babe-In, 212 Nude-ist

The lip paint glided on smoothly and easily using the slanted tear drop shaped applicator.

These lip paints also have a lovely scent that I noticed upon application.

The L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Lip Paints have a recommended retail price of $19.95.

Click HERE to check out the full range of 10 shades available for purchase from Priceline. 

L'Oreal Paris Glam Beige Healthy Glow Foundation

I love a sunkissed glowy look and the L'Oreal Paris Glam Beige Healthy Glow delivers it!

I received all three different shades of this liquid foundation, namely the 
  • Light
  • Medium Light
  • Medium Dark
I found the Light shade to match my skin the best, although this might change as I become a bit more tanned in Summer.

L'Oreal Paris Glam Beige Healthy Glow Foundations

This foundation feels amazingly lightweight on yet provides a beautiful natural looking coverage. It has that 'my skin but better' look, resulting in a beautiful sunkissed glowy look!

It has added moisture and light reflecting pigments to provide for supple skin with a radiant glow.

This will definitely be a favourite foundation of mine over summer.

The L'Oreal Paris Glam Beige Healthy Glow Foundation has a recommended retail price of $24.95.

It is currently on special at Priceline for $19.95. Click HERE to check it out on the Priceline website.

L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Baby Roll

I love the retro packaging of this  Mega Volume Miss Baby Roll mascara with the soft pink and blue. It reminds me of the show Happy Days.

L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Baby Roll

This mascara worked well for me in lengthening my lashes and curling them. Once applied I didn't need to touch up my mascara all day.

It is easy to layer this mascara for an even more voluminous look. I tend to use one layer during the day and two at night. I experience no clumping or flaking with either one or two layers.

The L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Baby Roll has a recommended retail price of $21.95.

Click HERE to check out the other shade of this mascara available for purchase from Priceline, namely a beautiful indigo.

L'Oreal Paris False Lash X-Fiber

This is a two step mascara. 

Step 1 is a black primer which volumises the lashes, thickening each lash to build volume.

Step 2 lengthens the lashes with an ultra black formula enriched with 20x more fibres than the Superstar Original Mascara, for extreme length.

L'Oreal Paris False Lash X-Fiber Step 1: Volumises Lashes

L'Oreal Paris False Lash X-Fiber Step 2: Lengthens Lashes

Using this mascara my lashes appeared fuller, lifted & longer. 

My lashes curled absolutely beautifully using this mascara.

The L'Oreal Paris False Lash X-Fibre has a recommended retail price of $28.95. 

L'Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation

The L'Oreal Paris True Match Mineral foundation range has been reformulated to offer clean coverage that actively improves skin texture with 95% pure sea mineral extracts.

It now contains the addition of Kaolin & Zinc and claims to improve the skin's complexion in just 4 weeks.

This powder claims to reduce acne and blemishes, even out your skin tone, control your oil and soften your skin texture for a radiant glow.

As I haven't yet used this product for 4 weeks I can't comment on all these claims but it definitely controlled my oil.

This mineral foundation comes in five shades ranging from 1W Ivory to 6N Rose. It also comes in a new finishing powder.

I received the following three shades:
  • 2.R/2.C      Rose Vanilla
  • 3.N            Creme Beige 
  • 4.D/4.W     Golden Natural
L'Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation

I like the method of dispensing this powder. There's a well in the jar which is covered with netting and you swirl your brush in the well against the netting. This dispenses the perfect amount of powder and minimises the risk of accidental spills. 



I found this powder to be comfortable to wear all day and it lasted well. On it's own it offers lightweight coverage.

I prefer to wear this powder on top of the Glam Beige Foundation for more coverage.

To check out the five shades available from Priceline click HERE

The L'Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation has a recommended retail price of $34.95.

L'Oreal Paris New Release Makeup Products

Which of the above L'Oreal Paris makeup items are you most interested in?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

* The above L'Oreal Paris Makeup Items were all kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration.
All opinions are my own.Full disclosure policy here.

39 comments:

  1. I am ready to try a new minerals brand as my one seems to have out grown me. I liked reading this as you have done all the work for me #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to do the work in reviewing products! It never seems like work to me!

      Delete
  2. I love the look of this makeup from L'Oreal! The matte addiction lipstick shades are gorgeous and I really want to try the Glam Beige foundation!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The matte addiction lipsticks are amazing! They are on high rotation for me. I was so happy to receive some new colours to add to my collection.

      Delete
  3. Total drool! What a great beauty haul. Love the sound of the Baby Doll mascara. Even the name alone is enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lipstick colours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so lucky to receive such a great selection of gorgeous lipstick shades!

      Delete
  5. GREAT review! I can't wait to try them all over the weekend! How good is a loreal delivery x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great review! Love the lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The L'Oreal Paris Matte Addiction lipsticks are a firm favourite of mine too!

      Delete
  7. I love the look of those mascaras, especially the baby doll one because pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to try some new products! Fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shades I received. I feel so grateful!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. They are so vibrantly pigmented and so comfortable to wear!

      Delete
  10. this looks so exiting :)
    xoxo Annaleid
    www.actuallyanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Receiving new release makeup, especially from one of my favourite brands, is always exciting to me!

      Delete
  11. I need to buy the Matte Addiction Lipstick shade Plum Tuxedo.

    Amy | http://www.herquarters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great releases from L'Oreal, the lipstick shades look so beautiful and the packaging of all the products is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is such a great range of lipstick shades in both the Matte Addiction collection and the lip paints collection.

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the tips on the mascara. I never know which one to buy. I have the shortest eyelashes in the world, so I need a lot of help.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Those Matte Addiction lipsticks in particular are amazing!

      Delete
  15. You're so lucky getting to try all these products all the time. The matte addiction lipsticks are the products that interest me the most here. I love a good matte lipstick! #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do consider myself lucky to be able to try, sample and review new makeup, especially lipsticks which I absolutely love!

      Delete
  16. I need those matte lip paints!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked though the range of lip paint colours and am planning what to add to my collection next! They are so comfortable to wear!

      Delete
  17. So is the mineral foundation (the last one) a powder? I have problems with sweating so don't like putting stuff on my face.

    I do wear lipstick though and prefer a matte. I'm actually attending a makeup session / party soon and looking forward to getting some new lipsticks! #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the True Match Mineral Foundation is a powder.

      Enjoy your makeup session/party. I hope you find some gorgeous matte lipsticks through the session.

      Delete
  18. I love the look of that velvet matte lip paint. I love a lip paint, but don't want it to be too glossy for work. This looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these sound perfect if you don't want gloss!

      Delete
  19. I have one decent lipstick at the moment, and although I don't wear it a lot, I wouldn't say no to buying more!!

    ReplyDelete