Monday, 25 September 2017

Lush Yoga Bath Bomb Review, Photos & Video

I love Lush and I especially love Lush bath bombs!

There's nothing better than relaxing in a bath tub of swirling & fizzing colourful water with divine scents wafting through the air!

I know a lot of you are lovers of Lush bath bombs too so I thought I'd start sharing more of my Lush bath bomb experiences with you to help you pick and choose which Lush bath bombs you may wish to purchase and experience for yourself next.

For today's blog post I'm sharing my experience with the Lush Yoga bath bomb.

Lush Yoga Bath Bomb

The Lush Yoga bath bomb is actually quite unassuming looking. It is a round shape and pale orange in colour. If you were choosing a bath bomb on looks alone, this bath bomb would probably not be your first choice!


Lush Yoga Bath Bomb

When you drop it in the bath it is a very slow fizzing bath bomb, rotating and dissolving slowly whilst letting off white and orange froth as the video below shows. It releases deeply relaxing olibanum and ho wood scents. It also contains soothing sandalwood oil.





Just when I concluded that the Yoga bath bomb was wonderfully relaxing and calming but not very spectacular looking, it surprised me.

It suddenly revealed, hidden in the middle of the Yoga bath bomb, gorgeous bright colours including vibrant blue, turquoise and purple.


Lush Yoga Bath Bomb Surprise Hidden Centre

I've heard other reviewers say these brighter colours fizz faster and the colours swirl into the bath but mine didn't really do this. I think it may have been because my bath bomb was relatively old as it had been sitting in my bathroom for several months waiting to be used as I must confess I used the more colourful looking bath bombs first. I know, I know, I should never judge a book (or in this case a bath bomb) by its cover, but I'm sorry, I did!

This was the colour of the water at the end of my Yoga bath bomb bath. It might be a bit hard to see in this photo but this bath bomb left a gorgeous golden sparkle through out the water.
Lush Yoga Bath Bomb 

I'm now wanting to buy another of these Yoga bath bombs to use when it's a lot fresher to see if there is a difference.

Regardless, overall I found this to be the perfect bath bomb to indulge in before bed time due to its calming, soothing and relaxing scents as I do rate divine scents over spectacular fizzing. Thus I'd be happy to repurchase more of these Yoga bath bombs to use again before bed time!

My skin felt moisturised and silky smooth after my bath.

I received my original Yoga bath bomb as part of the Experimenter Bath Bomb Gift Pack.


Lush The Experimenter Bath Bomb Gift Box

💗 Pin this post for future reference to your Lush Pinterest board! 

Pinterest buttons are on the left hand side of this post. 



💜 If you enjoyed reading this post you will also enjoy reading 





How To Create Lush Mermaid Water



Have you used the Lush Yoga bath bomb?

What is your favourite Lush bath bomb?



Priceline

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries from Edible Blooms

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

25 comments:

  1. I love the yoga bombs- last night, I tried a Lush Halloween special bomb called Ectoplasm- it had a gooey "slime" centre- so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! I promised hubby I wouldn't buy any more Lush bath bombs until I'd used the ones I already have but I really want to try the Ectoplasm one now!

      Delete
  2. I do love a bath bomb! I feeling like a kid while I watch them fizz up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find that actually using my bombs makes me sad. They disappear! Gone. Poof. Just like that. Nothing pretty to look at anymore ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is a little like money down the drain - lol! I hadn't really thought of it in that way before. But I love bath bombs too much not to use them or buy more!

      Delete
  4. I say it every time but I love LUSH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LUSH bath bombs and I especially love how this one has all the secret colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good unexpected surprise to find the hidden centre!

      Delete
  6. My three year old daughter received a Lush bath bomb for her birthday, such a cool gift to be given! I was a bit jealous!

    Why is this one called yoga?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's called Yoga because it is deeply relaxing and calming.It's a great bath bomb to indulge in before bed.

      Delete
  7. I adore Lush bath bombs, and I really like how this one has a colorful core that's hidden until you start using it!

    Jenny | Geeky Posh


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely surprise to see the hidden colours!

      Delete
  8. Ooh I've never tried the Yoga bath bomb, but now I'm adding it to my wish list!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very relaxing and perfect for a pre-bedtime bath!

      Delete
  9. I haven't had a bath bomb in ages - way too long. Note to self - get thee to a Lush store! #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never walk past a Lush store! All the wonderful scents wafting out of there always draw me in!

      Delete
  10. I love a nice long relaxing bath with something aromatic in my bath water. I can never walk past Lush without wanting to buy something! #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a relaxing bath but haven't used a bath bomb! Must get some from Lush to try! Love the idea of lying in golden water. :-) #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to treat myself to a few LUSH bath bombs over the Christmas break, I think.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. There definitely is something luxurious about lying in divinely scented golden water!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love the packaging. I do enjoy a bath and luxuriating in it, however we only have a shower where I live so it is really a luxury when I have one. These LUSH Bath Bombs will make beautiful gifts for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love baths - which is no secret - but I'm a little fussy about what I put in there with me. Bath bombs are great but I'm not overly fond of REALLY weird coloured water. I also try to check that the bath bomb (or bubbles etc) don't have oil as they leave that scummy mark around the edge of the bath.

    Of course when I used to stay in hotels / go away more I didn't bother (cos someone else was cleaning it)! #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete