Monday, 4 September 2017

Barry M Cosmetics - New Releases

Barry M is a well loved cruelty free UK cosmetics brand dedicated to providing high quality cosmetics at super affordable prices. 

Thanks to BeautyNext, Barry M cosmetics are now available in Australia at Big W stores. The links included below are to the BeautyNext website online shop.

I was lucky enough to be sent the following items of Barry M cosmetics to trial recently. 

Barry M New Releases

Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit - $16.95

This Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit can be used to flatter your face, by shaping and defining your natural bone structure. 

Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit

This palette consists of three shades, a light powder for highlighting, a medium brown powder for bronzing and a darker brown powder for sculpting.

If you're new to the contouring trend, don't worry, it's not as confusing as it sounds. There is a helpful how-to guide on the inside of the packaging telling you exactly where to apply which powder! 

Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit

Barry M Take A Brow Shape & Define Brow Gel

When our brows are defined and groomed it makes such a difference to our face. It's like they frame not only our eyes but also our face.

Having quite full and defined brows naturally I never used to worry about applying any makeup to them until the last couple of years or so but boy does it make a difference now that I do!

The Barry M Take A Brow Shape & Define Brow Gel is such an effective product for creating a fuller and more defined and groomed brow. It's easy to use, you simply brush the wand through your brows in the direction of their growth. If you have naturally unruly brows this product will quickly become an essential for you!


Barry M Take A Brow Shape & Define Brow Gel

Barry M Illuminating Strobe Cream - Galactic $9.95

This is a beautiful all in one highlighting product. It comes in four shades Baked, Frosty Pink, Iced Bronze & Galactic, which is the shade I received. 

Please note that the swatch of Galactic in the photo below is an unblended double swipe of this strobe cream. When I apply it to the high points of my face I usually use it in a softer manner to achieve a more subtle dewy glow. 

For a more radiant night time look I layer it for a stronger glow.

I found this strobe cream to be lovely and creamy, and to blend and layer easily. It results in such a lovely dewy glow that I'm appreciating more and more as my skin ages and tends to lose some of it's natural youthful glow.

I've been swiping this strobe cream across the top of my cheek bones, on my brow bones, and the bridge of my nose. I've also been applying it to my cupid's bow.

Barry M Illuminating Strobe Cream

Barry M Illuminating Highlighter Palette - $16.95

If you're a regular reader of Fabulous and Fun Life you'll know that I've really been loving highlighters lately and this Barry M Illuminating Highlighter Palette is a beauty! 

Before we look at the product itself let's just admire the packaging! Isn't it stunning! 

Barry M Illuminating Highlighter Palette

This palette consists of three radiant and blendable, highly pigmented soft focus shades, Frosty Cream, Iced Pink & Gilded Bronze. These can be applied either using brushes or your fingers.

Barry M Illuminating Highlighter Palette

Barry M Illuminating Highlighter Palette & Swatches

Have you tried any Barry M products?


Booktopia

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
The above Barry M were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

14 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this brand but will keep and eye out next time I am in store. The highlighter looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barry M is a great drugstore cosmetics line. They also have a great selection of nail polishes with a current molten metals range that I'm eyeing in the shops too!

      Delete
  2. Another brand I have never seen before. Thi sis what happens when you stop heading out to the shops for a while. #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to share the news of new brands and products with you!

      Delete
  3. The Take A Brow Gel would certainly come in handy and I love the pun! The Highlighter palette looks stunning!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packaging on the brow gel, how cute!! I also love the look of that highlighting palette! I haven't used much Barry M before, but I really want to

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the range in Big W! they also have some fabulous nail polishes!

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you said it's not as confusing as it sounds because I was starting to get confused lol. (That's not hard for me when it comes to make up ;) ) The take a brow looks fab. I'd love to give that a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The contour palette comes with easy to follow instructions including diagrams of where to apply which shade.

      Delete
  6. I've never tried any of their products but as someone who doesn't use a lot of makeup I do appreciate anything that comes with instructions - that seems so helpful on the contour kit! :)

    Hope you are having a great week so far :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mica! Instructions with diagrams are always useful! My week has been a good one! I hope your was too!

      Delete
  7. Their packaging is absolutely phenomenal for a budget brand. I do love the look of their strobe stick. I will have to check it out in store.

    Lubz || http://lubzsays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Barry M Strobe Stick in Galactic is one of my favourites!

      Delete