Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Skincare

Aromatherapy Associates formulate their products to combine the true power of essential oils with the incredible effects they have at a therapeutic level to ensure maximum mind and body benefits to us consumers.

They combine expertly blended essential oils with unique active botanicals with the aim of achieving beautiful glowing healthy skin free from harsh chemicals and unnecessary synthetics. 

I love the sound of this philosophy so I was delighted to be given the opportunity to sample some of the newly released Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Skincare collection.

Aromatherapy Associates Skincare Products

This collection has been developed specifically for sensitive skin. 

I'm lucky not to have sensitive skin but many others in this modern world do.

Sensitive skin occurs when the skin's natural defence system breaks down and causes inflammation.

This can be caused by pollution, environmental stress and also by emotional stress.

The Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Skincare is designed to rebuild your natural strength and shield your skin from the effects of emotional and environmental stresses.

Aromatherapy Associates Skincare Products

The Inner Strength Skincare Collection is formulated with the following blend of essential oils and botanical active ingredients:
  • Camomile Essential Oil - calms the mind & soothes the skin
  • Prebiotics Technology - rebuilds & protects your skin's natural defence system
  • Cotton Thistle Flower - restores the skin's dermis & epidermis, &
  • Arnica Flower - works as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Inner Strength Soothing Face Oil - Calming & Repairing


Inner Strength Soothing Facial Oil - Calming & Repairing

As my skin matures and becomes drier I love using face oils. This one absorbed easily and quickly into my skin and felt wonderfully nourishing.

It contains safflower ceramides, strawberry seed oil and evening primrose oil all of which are known for their repairing properties. It also contains camomile to help minimise skin redness. 

A little of this oil goes a long way and you only need to use a drop of two for your entire face.

Benefits:
  • Nourishes & soothes sensitive skin
  • Calms & comfrots dry & irritated skin
  • helps minimise skin redness.

Inner Strength Soothing Serum - Calming & Strengthening


Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Products

This soothing serum felt beautiful on my skin. It felt cool and indeed soothing, and restored the moisture in my skin. I think I'm going to especially love using it in the upcoming warmer seasons.

You only need to use a drop or two of this product to massage it into your skin and you can use it morning and evening.

It contains plant based prebiotics to help strengthen the skin's natural protective barrier, and arnica to help calm and minimise skin redness.

Benefits:

  • Cools & restores moisture in the skin
  • Helps strengthen the skin's natural protective barrier
  • Helps calm & minimise skin redness

Inner Strength Skin Recovery Moisturiser

This lightweight moisturiser absorbed into my skin very quickly and left my skin feeling lovely and silky. It added a radiant glow to my mature skin which I love!

Once again it contains plant based prebiotics to help strengthen the skin's natural defence system. It also contains cotton thistle flower to help support the skin's natural renewal process to restore a healthy looking complexion. This is a great product for aging as well as sensitive skin. 

Benefits
  • Moisturises & soothes the skin
  • Helps to strengthen the skin's natural protective barrier
  • Restores a healthy looking complexion.

Hydrating Renewing Rose Cleanser - Hydrating & Renewing


Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Skincare Products


In addition to the above Inner Strength skincare products I have also been enjoying trialing two products from the Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating skincare range.

The first is the Hydrating Renewing Rose Cleanser.

Whilst the above Inner Strength products had no obvious fragrance these hydrating products both have a divine rose scent that reminds me of YSL Paris which I wore on my wedding day.

This cleanser is gentle and effective in removing makeup and other impurities from my skin at the end of the day. My skin always feels clean and looks glowing afterwards. 


Hydrating Rose Skin Tonic - Hydrating & Renewing

This skin tonic feels beautifully cooling and refreshing on my skin. I will especially love using this after cleansing my skin in summer.

Its mildly astringent quality tones the skin after cleansing.

This product is distilled from the delicate petals of thousands of Bulgarian roses and smells absolutely heavenly!

If you are interested in any of the above products they are all available online from www.aromatherapyassociates.com.au.


Do these products appeal to you?


xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
The above Aromatherapy Associates products were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

22 comments:

  1. I quite like face oils & serums too - either for on their own or to mix with moisturisers. Just the words "distilled from the delicate petals of thousands of Bulgarian roses" sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bulgarian roses do sound more exotic than normal roses - lol!

      Delete
  2. Oh these sound so lovely! I have been using a body gel and wash from Aromatheraphy Associates and really enjoying them. That face oil sounds lovely too!! Might need to look into that one!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An Aromatherapy Associates body wash sounds lovely and relaxing!

      Delete
  3. Oh these sound great Ingrid. I don't wear much on my face (I've mentioned before my sweating problem) but my skin is pretty dry so I should do more for it.

    I have had reactions to skin care products in the past and at one point was quite limited in what I could use. I have no idea if that's still the case or if I've just steered clear of non-natural products.

    #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do try a new skincare product again definitely start with a natural one that's specifically designed for sensitive skin.

      Delete
  4. Yes these products DO appeal to me because I have sensitive skin! I will be having a closer look at them - thanks Ingrid! :-) #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The three above Inner Strength products that have been designed specifically for sensitive skin would be worth trying!

      Delete
  5. I've tried this brand before and really enjoyed it! The Rose Cleanser sounds amazing - I'm a huge fan of YSL Paris, too!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love the scent of YSL Paris you will love the Rose Cleanser and Rose Skin Tonic. Such a divine scent!

      Delete
  6. This sound great. I have sensitive skin and love face oils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people seem to suffer with sensitive skin! I think the modern world we live in with all this pollution and stress has a lot to answer for!

      Delete
  7. I have tried aroma therapy years ago! Perhaps I should try it again! Hope to see you on the Fancy Friday linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a fashion post ready to go for next week. I will make a note to myself to remind me to add it to your link up!

      Delete
  8. Hmmmm these sound pretty nice (although the price tag...OUCH)! I do suffer from sensitive skin, so I have to be careful with what I use. I'm that pain in the bum who has to test things first and read ingredients lists before I purchase anything.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fully understandable needing to test products and thoroughly read the ingredient list when you have sensitive skin Shell!

      Delete
  9. Soothing facial oil sounds nice. #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the hectic lives we all live applying beautiful facial oils is a lovely and relaxing pamper time!

      Delete
  10. Hey Ingrid! I don't have sensitive skin either, but do have some 'sensitive skin' care products I use anyway just because they are so nice. These sound so lovely as well, how lucky you are to try these! I especially love the sound of the Rose Cleanser! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sensitive skin products are beautifully gentle on your skin. I do consider myself lucky to do what I love and to be able to trial such wonderful products!

      Delete
  11. Golly gosh Ingrid, I don't have sensitive skin, but this range sounds like something my aged skin would absolutely drink up! Cotton Thistle Flower? Oh my, bring it on xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect you would love these products Kat!

      Delete