Wednesday, 23 August 2017

TVSN Launches Nassif MD Products in Australia!

I love TVSN!

Not only do they provide the convenience of shopping from home but they also introduce so many otherwise unavailable beauty brands to the Australian market.

The latest beauty brand TVSN is launching is Nassif MD Bio-Clock Dermaceuticals.

Nassif MD Bio-Clock Dermaceuticals Products

Dr Paul Nassif is a world-renowned Facial Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills. He has over 25 years experience and is also the star of Botched, a reality show highlighting his expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery currently airing on E!

The fact that a plastic surgeon with an incredible knowledge of the skin and hands-on experience with high profile clients has developed a range of skin care definitely piqued my interest in trying these products.

This blog post is very much a first impressions one as I've only been trialing these products for the past week. Normally I like to trial skin care products for four weeks prior to writing about them but in this case I wanted to publish this post in time for you to be able to tune in to TVSN on  
  • August 27 2017 11.30am & 5.30pm
  • August 28 2017 12.30pm & 6.30pm
  • August 29 2017 9.30am & 2.30pm
to discover more about this range for yourself.

Detox Pads - Complexion Perfecting Pads

These Detox Pads are formulated with alpha/beta hydroxy and are designed to be used twice daily, morning and evening.

There are 60 wafer thin pads in the container and they are designed to:
  • exfoliate your skin
  • firm your skin's appearance
  • improve your skin tone 
  • provide your skin with a fresh glow &
  • help diminish the look of your pores.
These Detox Pads can be used by both men and women.

Nassif MD Detox Pads - Complexion Perfecting Pads

I found these Detox Pads extremely convenient, quick and easy to use. One pad was sufficient to gently wipe over my entire face. They are great for a super quick yet effective exfoliation. My skin did appear more radiant after using these pads.

Although the packaging warns that you might experience a tingling sensation with use which is completely normal I didn't experience this possibly because my skin has already been de-sensitised to these ingredients from other products I have been using.

I will happily continue using these Nassif MD Detox Pads on a twice daily basis for the next month to see if they make an improvement to my skin tone, as with only a week's use to date I couldn't see a noticeable difference in my skin tone yet.


Deco-Lift Neck Firming Complex Serum

This Deco-Lift Neck Firming Complex Serum contains Elasta-Derm C and Neo-Peptides.

Nassif MD Deco-Lift Neck Firming Complex Serum

Often our necks are one of the first areas of our body to show the tell tale signs of ageing. The Nassif MD Deco-Lift Neck Firming Complex Serum is formulated to:

  • help optimise the appearance of skin on our neck
  • reduce the appearance of dryness & wrinkles &
  • create a more youthful appearance.

It contains the antioxidant Ethyl Ascorbic Acid which helps to fight free radical aggressors.

It is also formulated with Aquaxyl, a complex which has been shown to moisturise and help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

I found this serum to be very lightweight and absorb quickly and completely into my skin without leaving a residue. My skin felt smooth and moisturised after using it. The appearance of dryness was reduced but I'm yet to see a change in my lines and wrinkles. This is probably to be expected as I've only been using this serum for one week so I'll continue using this serum for the next month or so to see what benefits I experience after a proper trial of it.

Nassif MD Bio-Clock Dermaceuticals Products

To discover more about the Dr Nassif range, available exclusively in Australia from TVSN.com.au make sure you  tune in to TVSN for the following show dates and times:

  • August 27 2017 11.30am & 5.30pm
  • August 28 2017 12.30pm & 6.30pm
  • August 29 2017 9.30am & 2.30pm.

Have you bought anything from TVSN previously?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
The above Nassif MD products were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

34 comments:

  1. The detox pads jump out for me as they look easy to use and low maintenance. Also I love the idea of being able to wipe my face clean, if that makes sense.

    I had a long work drive yesterday and though I didn't wear makeup or moisturiser or anything, when I got home the first thing I wanted to do was wash and clean my face which felt dusty and dirty (despite the lack of dust etc). #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It's scary how much dirt ends up on our faces by the end of the day!

      Delete
  2. I need the neck firming cream...or just a new neck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me when you find someone that stocks new necks - lol!

      Delete
  3. No I never buy anything off TV. I'm very much a skeptic when it comes to beauty products. I realise that moisturisers and serums do aid in keeping the wrinkles at bay, but I feel that mostly our skin is genetical and environmental. Mind you if I thought the neck firming cream worked I'd be the first to buy it! #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple of years ago I was the same in only buying both beauty and clothing items from brick & mortar stores but now I'm more than happy to buy online and via the TV so I gain access to loads more varity of items not available in my local area. Clothing I can always return if it doesn't fit and with beauty items I do my research, read trusted reviews and look into the ingredients before buying.

      Delete
  4. I love the sound of the Detox Pads. Just what my winter-effected skin needs at the moment!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Detox Pads are so easy to use and so effective. They're especially good when I'm short of time!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I can see how it could easily become an obsession! I love some of their clothing brands and their handbags!

      Delete
  6. In my travel post I'm taking my Alpha H Liquid Gold but would have much preferred the something like these detox pads. Convenience is such a big thing for me. The brand sounds really good knowing that is was created from a reputable source.
    Isabella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These Detox Pads would definitely be convenient for travel!

      Delete
  7. This is a new brand to me, sounds very interesting. I love the idea of detox pads, would love to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new brand to Australia. TVSN is great at introducing new brands to us Australian beauty lovers that we otherwise wouldn't get to access!

      Delete
  8. I think I'm going to get the Neck Firming Complex Serum. I really want to try it!

    Amy | http://www.herquarters.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give the Deco-Lift Neck Firming Complex Serum a go!

      Delete
  9. I've never actually shopped from TVSN before but they have some good deals haha. I've never heard of this brand but they sound great!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new brand they are launching next week!

      Delete
  10. The complexion perfection pads sound fantastic, I always have to try new versions I come across.

    Maddie | www.maddiesbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones are definitely worth trying! I love them!

      Delete
  11. Keen on the detox pads too! Sound so easy to use.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely easy to use. One takes a minute or less!

      Delete
  12. I am so excited to try these! I love the show Botched and I am always really interested in the work they do so I know this will be a great range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Marisa, when you get a plastic surgeon like Dr Nassif creating his own skin care range you know it's going to be effective and do what it promises!

      Delete
  13. I don't think I've ever bought anything from TV ... though I was tempted by a foundation which was demonstrated on an orange, the other week (to show off how it miminised and covered pores!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the foundation could make the pores on an orange disappear then I need it!!!

      Delete
  14. I need that Detox Pads in my life!! Love how convenient they are to travel with! And thank you for such a great review!

    Wendy | http://www.wendyquah.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Wendy. I love reviewing new products and brands to share with Fabulous and Fun Life readers!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. They are so convenient and effective to use!

      Delete
  16. The detox pads sound easy to use - & convenient. Thanks for sharing #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to share about beauty products that I'm impressed by!

      Delete
  17. I love him on Botched! Also what are the ingredients in the Detox Pads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It contains Alpha / Beta Hydroxy among its ingredients.

      Delete