Monday, 10 July 2017

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick Review & Swatches

I love lipsticks and as a result I was so excited to take part in the beautyheaven L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction lipstick trial.

I received three shades to trial including:
  • 344 Retro Red - a bright pinup girl red
  • 103 Blush in a Rush - a soft peachy pink & 
  • 634 Greige Perfecto - a warm brown nude.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction Lipsticks
Left to Right: Retro Red, Blush in a Rush & Greige Perfecto.

The packaging of these lipsticks is stunning. They come in a matte black leather looking square plastic casing which looks and feels classier than the shiny black casing of many other lipsticks. These lipsticks also have the L'Oreal Paris luxe looking gold band around the middle. 

The shade of lipstick is clearly indicated with a matching coloured sticker on the base of the casing, so no more mad opening of lipstick casings to check out what shade they are.

I especially love how the lid clicks securely onto the casing ensuring the lipstick is safe to pop into my handbag with no fear of the lid falling off and lipstick getting smeared throughout my handbag. Don't laugh this has happened to me more than once with other lipsticks.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction
Left to Right: Retro Red, Greige Perfecto & Blush in a Rush.

I found these lipsticks easy and smooth to apply. They feel beautifully moist & creamy on my lips, and not at all drying. In fact they are probably THE most comfortable and hydrating matte lipsticks I have worn. This is probably due to the formula being enriched with both camellia & jojoba oils.

The pigmentation is good & lasts on my lips for a couple of hours before I need to reapply. I do however need to reapply after eating which is fairly standard for me with all lipsticks.

Overall these L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Addiction lipsticks receive the big thumbs up from me. Priced at $21.95 each I will definitely be purchasing some extra shades of this stunning range. These lipsticks are available from pharmacies, department stores & variety stores nationwide. 





Don't forget to check out my beauty & fashion discounts & specials page which I update weekly. 




What is your favourite lipstick shade type? 
Reds, nudes, pinks, berry or something else?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

* The above three lipsticks were kindly gifted to me to trial by beautyheaven. 
All opinions are my own.Full disclosure policy here.


36 comments:

  1. Love these colours!!! I am all about bright colours this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I must try these, I love matte lipsticks xx

    Indiehttp://indieanna1.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/its-skin-power-10-formula-vb-effector.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones are so creamy and comfortable to wear!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love a matt lipstick. These look gorgeous! I recently had a disastrous experience with the purchase of lipstick. Well actually it was during the heat of summer that this happened. Bought a lovely colour from a local pharmacy and took it home. Went to use it and it was a melted, mushed up mess. SOoooo disappointing! Won't be buying that brand again. Lesson learned. #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like matt lipsticks and don't tend to wear glosses. I'm currently looking for a new red one which isn't too orange or brown. Or pink.

    And no, I'm not fussy at all! #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many different shades of red! Sometimes it's hard finding exactly the red you want.

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I like the look of Greige Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is both a beautiful shade and a lovely formula to wear!

      Delete
  6. I love those colours - especially the red & the nude. As for the handy sticker - I'm so over having to open every tube in the bathroom to find the colour I'm after!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound really nice - I should have read this before going on a makeup buying spree in Priceline earlier today as I picked up a new lippie, but have no idea how it will wear!

    Hope you are having a wonderful week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wearing red lipstick brings a huge dash of confidence for me. Powerful! I like a good red lippy ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to see how these look on you! I find Priceline is such a haven for affordable quality lipsticks. I think I need to give these a try since you say they are so comfortable! and that Retro Red shade though :o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Retro Red would look amazing on you Mel! I'll have to include selfies of myself wearing the lipstick shades in my next lipstick blog post!

      Delete
  10. I love a comfortable to wear matte that's creamy. These look and sound great!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so long ago it was impossible to get a matte lipstick that wasn't drying. That's why I love these creamy mattes so much!

      Delete
  11. Perfect timing. I'm after some new lipsticks but not very confident when it comes to the pushy cosmetics counters, so this will put me in the right direction first off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow what a treat from bh! You know Ingrid I don't NEED any more lipsticks, but I sure WANT some of these - terrific review thanks sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Kats! I don't think any beauty blogger NEEDS another lipstick but don't we all WANT them and LOVE them!

      Delete
  13. Lovely! Reminds me I haven't bought a new lippy this year, or for as long as I can remember, actually! I think the time has come!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink nudes are definitely my lipstick shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink nudes are wonderfully flattering!

      Delete
  15. I am in the market for a new matte lipstick. My three year old found mine this morning and destroyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! When my daughter was that age several of my lippies also got destroyed! Hopefully she destroyed it by applying it on herself and not on your walls!

      Delete
  16. Greige Perfecto looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I wish I could pull off that red - what a stunning shade!
    #teamibot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need the right outfit for wearing bright reds but when I do wear them they add a level of confidence to me!

      Delete
  18. Matte lips are my favourite. I love the blush in a rush and the stylish casing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These mattes are so comfortable creamy! Blush in a Rush is my favourite too!

      Delete
  19. They all look so good! What was your favourite shade Ingrid?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your matte lipstick review is so good. Thanks to share this beautiful matte lipstick review . I believe makeup is an important part of women's life. I can't imagine a single day without my makeups. I love to use my favorite Liquid Matte Lipstick for my lip.

    ReplyDelete