Monday, 5 June 2017

FRANKiE4 Silver ELLiEs - 4 Outfits, 4 Locations

I absolutely LOVE my silver FRANKiE4 Footwear ELLiE shoes.

Not only do these shoes look amazing but they are also THE most supportive and comfortable casual shoe I own!

Designed by a podiatrist/physiotherapist, with functional footbed with heel support, arch support and forefoot cushioning, and with a custom fit system of interchangeable footbed cushions that you can add or remove within the shoe depending on whether you have a narrow, regular or wide foot it's no wonder these FRANKiE4 Footwear ELLiE shoes are so comfortable and supportive!

In fact I recently realised just how much I loved them when I looked back through my photos for the past week and realised I had worn them over 4 times, with 4 different outfits in 4 different locations in the one week! 


Wearing my FRANKiE4 Silver ELLiE Shoes at Mona Vale Beach

Close up of my FRANKiE4 Silver ELLiE Shoes 
at Mona Vale Beach Rock Platform

Wearing my FRANKiE4 Silver ELLiEs on my way to Soccer

Close up of my FRANKiE4 ELLiE Shoes on the Soccer Sidelines

Wearing my FRANKiE4 Silver ELLiEs at a local Blogger meet up
at the Flower Power Cafe.

Close up of my Silver FRANKiE4 ELLiEs at Flower Power

Also I can't resist sharing my latest handbag buy. You might have spotted me wearing it in the second last photo above. It's the pink Belmore Bag by Belle & Bloom from The Iconic. It's the perfect dupe for the way more expensive Chloe bag! Isn't it gorgeous!



Finally, what else would I wear but my
FRANKiE4 Silver ELLiEs to Vivid Sydney!

For those interested the FRANKiE4 ELLiEs also come in navy, black, beige and red.

What is your current favourite pair of shoes?





Don't forget to check out my beauty, fashion & book discounts page which I update weekly. Click HERE to check it out.




xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

* The above FRANKiE4 ELLiEs were kindly gifted to me. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

49 comments:

  1. Your shoes are button cute - as are you in these pics!
    Love Chloe bags! Got to get me one too sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jody!

      Chloe bags look amazing but are out of my budget currently! The one above is a good quality dupe!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The silver ELLiEs looked amazing when I was standing on lit up sections at Vivid. Unfortunately my photos in these areas didn't work out. I really need to develop my photography skills more for night photography.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They are so comfortable with no sacrifice of style whatsoever! The designer Caroline McCulloch is a genius!

      Delete
  4. They are cute and look comfy too. I need to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get myself some Frankie4s!
    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those silver Frankies. Oh how I long to own a pair of Frankie 4s one day! My mum has several pairs. They're fabulous for her very special foot which she injured in her 20s and it didn't heal the right way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad your mum has found a brand of shoes that are fabulous for her needs.

      Delete
  7. Oh they're super cute~! And they go with everything!!! <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silver is such a versatile colour for shoes! They do go with everything!

      Delete
  8. Those shoes are so cute! I struggle to buy comfortable AND cute shoes, I might need to look into these :)

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These would be perfect for my upcoming Europe trip!! Style and comfort. WIN!

    Isabella | www.digyhu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so comfortable for when I'm doing a lot of walking.

      Delete
  10. I love these shoes! So simple, but also kind of glamorous that it just works with everything. Also that handbag is gorgeous, I want that now as well!!!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be using this hand bag a lot more when the weather warms up again.

      Delete
  11. Loving the silver Frankies Ingrid. They look so smart yet comfortable :) #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are a versatile shoe and they look great. #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look fabulous on you - & work perfectly with Vivid #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those shoes. I love just about all the Frankie4 shoes! Think I might have told you that over on Instagram. LOL #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't have any Frankie 4s as they haven't been in my budget at the moment but I've grown to love the look of the Ellies as they look dressy AND comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love FRANKiE4s - the fit, the comfort and the style! You look great in your ELLiEs and so versatile. Isn't silver a cool colour that goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  17. loved your shoes and loved the vivid Sydney background pics - it makes me want to be there (I want a photo with those angel wings!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look at you in your silver shoes!!
    I don't have silver shoes. I should get silver shoes. Silver shoes should be mandatory.
    #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree that silver shoes should be mandatory! They go with absolutely everything and add a touch of bling to any outfit!

      Delete
  19. I need to check these shoes out - I need better support and these look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Damn, I see your point. These look cool and very comfy. Plus stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The look fabulous - I love the shoes and the locations. Your Vivid photos are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  23. Wow they really add a touch of pizzazz to all your outfits Ingrid, and how awesome that they're so comfortable ♥ My current faves are a pair of tan suede boots that have been my loves for the last 3 winters - they're starting to look a little scruffy, but nothing else beats them for comfort xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silver goes with everything and you're right, it does add a touch of pizzazz to every outfit! I do love wearing silver!

      Delete
  24. I love your style! I have been eyeing off similar style sneakers from Holester lately. They have a great range of silver, gold and some with a touch of glitter at the moment which I am loving! They are quite pricey though so I will have to see how yours compare. They look very cute and comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The FRANKiE4's are expensive but worth the expense for me as I find it difficult to find comfortable shoes yet I can walk all day in these ELLiEs!

      Delete
  25. They really are versatile arent they? Lovely shots too. I like seeing some of my Northern Beaches memories! Thank you for linking up for #lifethisweek 24/52. Next week: First Concert.

    ReplyDelete
  26. They are such a cute pair of shoes! You wear them so well, I think they were made for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! That was exactly the way I felt when I first saw the Silver ELLiEs - that they were made for me!

      Delete
  27. I adore my FRANKiE4's! Just ordered a pair of black GEMMAs yesterday. I'm also (kinda) after a silver pair of ELLiEs, but I need to try them on again to see if anything has changed. The first/last time I did, I felt they were too narrow at the heel for me. If they ever do JENNi in silver, I'll be all over them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love the GEMMAs, I have the tan GEMMAs. So comfy yet so stylish!

      Delete
  28. Oh, these shoes are so cute, yet look so comfy! xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really love them with the outfit you wore to the flower power cafe (I think I would like it there too by the way), love the pink and white.

    ReplyDelete