Monday, 1 May 2017

bhave Smoothe Treatment

About a month ago I underwent my third in-salon bhave Smoothe Treatment. You know a beauty blogger absolutely loves a treatment when they have it this many times! 

Here are the results! With results like these it's no wonder I love this treatment! 

Before & After bhave Keratin Smoothing Therapy

Since posting the above before and after photos onto my Instagram account I've had numerous people asking me for more details about the bhave Smoothe Treatment so I decided to do a photo post of the various steps involved in this treatment. 

Step 1: A thorough wash to achieve squeaky clean hair.

Step 2: Application of the bhave Smoothe Treatment and then leave treatment on for 45 minutes.



Step 3: A controlled light rinse of the excess product only.



Step 4: Dry hair



Step 5: Straighten hair




Step 6: Leave product in hair for 48 hours and do not use any styling products, clips, pins or elastics in your hair and do not tuck your hair behind your ears or rest your sunglasses on top of your hair to avoid any indentations or bends developing in your hair. Do not wet your hair. 

Run a straightening iron though your hair once when you wake up both mornings.



Step 7: Wash the bhave Smoothe Treatment out of your hair after 48 hours using bhave Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner.

Then ta-daaa! Beautiful smooth, frizz free manageable hair that is so much easier and quicker to style. 

If you want to locate a salon near you that offers bhave Smoothe Treatment click HERE.

If you want to read a more detailed post regarding the bhave Smoothe Treatment click HERE.


Is this a treatment you would consider getting for your hair?



xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

* This bhave Smoothe Treatment was gifted to me. The previous bhave Smoothe Treatment I underwent I paid for myself. 
All opinions are my own.Full disclosure policy here.

36 comments:

  1. I would love this. My hair is thick, quite wavy and needs to be tamed. Your hair before the treatment looks good, but the after results are amazing. I'm just a bit worried if I would be able to follow all rules - knowing me I would end up with a massive kink somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had this treatment a month ago when it was pouring with rain every day for a month. For the 48 hours I had the treatment in my hair I was so careful not to get my hair wet, although if you do get it wet you just need to use a dryer to dry it asap and then lightly run the straightener through your hair.

      Delete
  2. This treatment looks amazing!! I want Canberra to get somewhere that does the bhave treatments haha I'll have to organise to get one next time I'm up in Sydney!


    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always approach your favourite salon in Canberra and request whether they could introduce the bhave Smoothe Treatment there. It might be more convenient than traveling to Sydney.

      Delete
  3. Looks fabulous ... both before and after! My hair is rather thin so I'm often seeking the opposite effect and looking to put more volume into it :) #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting Erika!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love your results, Ingrid, your hair looks fantastic! I know how much you love and recommend these bhave treatments!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! I've been a huge fan of bhave products for a long time now! Discovering this brand has been the best thing ever for my hair!

      Delete
  5. Love the results. I had something similar done through a training exercise a couple of years ago. I loved it but wasn't so keen on the shampoo and condition afterwards. Mainly due to the weird smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raychael! Certain smells can be off putting! Luckily for me bhave products smell divine!

      Delete
  6. Love the results. My hair is thick, curly & long (& tends to dreads in humidity) so yes, I would consider this. On the other hand, I sorta like my unruly curls too. Yours looks great. (By the way, I tried to comment a few seconds ago but it disappeared, so if you get 2 from me, just consider it double the love). #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! Curls sound wonderful! Unfortunately for me my natural hair isn't curly or straight, it's just wavy, messy and frizzy!

      Delete
  7. Yes it's been a while since I've had Keratin. Might have to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keratin treatment makes my hair so much more manageable thus saving me time in the mornings as it's much quicker to style my hair in the subsequent couple of months.

      Delete
  8. Amazing transformation! Reminds me that I need to get this done to my own hair again soon.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would be very handy for during winter when straightening is usually a waste of time due to the humidity! Your hair looks great! #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - that looks awesome. Don't think it would make much difference on my stick straight, very short hair. Your hair looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great! Though the 48hr rules kind of worry me...I am constantly tucking my hair behind my ears, it is a habit that would be difficult to break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm forever doing that with my hair too! I was very mindful of what I was doing for those 48 hours!

      Delete
  12. Your hair looks fabulous. I have thick curly hair, so I'm not sure how it would work for me. Might be worth a try though :) #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh lovely! I do the agave treatment every year or so since my hair is thick and wavy and frizzy as hell. #TheUltimateRabbitHole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks lovely and perfect for long hair. Yours looks so healthy and silky. Have a great week!
    Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see why you love this treatment, your hair looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have asked my hairdresser to get this treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that's a great result! I don't mind the wave on my hair I've grown to love it over the years so probably wouldn't get this treatment but I can definitely see why people would!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds so amazing and so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It sure did what you wanted. Wow. This seems like a great idea for those with the 'frizz' and the 'flyaways'Thanks for linking up for #lifethisweek 19/52 Next week's prompt: Favourite Junk Food

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hair looks amazing! What fabulous results! I didn't even know this was available so I will have to check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  21. My sister is always telling me off for putting my hiar behind my ears after its straightened! #openslather

    ReplyDelete
  22. Golly your hair looks amazing Ingrid! I'm a huge fan of keratin treatments and only recently had mine done again, although the results weren't as spectacular as they've been before. I guess it depends what brand they use and the skill of the stylist - might treat myself to a bhave one next time! Thanks for the link, I've found a salon very close to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looking at your amazing results, Ingrid, I would love to have this treatment done xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is some transformation! Amazing result, I'm happy for you, Ingrid.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete