Sunday, 5 February 2017

Monday Makeup Madness 91 Link Up

Welcome to the Monday Makeup Madness 91 Link Up!

All bloggers are welcome to join in and link up one beauty related post each. 

All non-bloggers are also most welcome to visit the link up and enjoy reading the fabulous range of beauty blog posts written by the many amazing beauty bloggers that link up here each week.

Monday Makeup Madness 91 Link Up


The aim of the Monday Makeup Madness link up is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen our beauty blogger community and help all our blogs be seen by new readers. 

The link up also provides readers with a wide variety of beauty blogs they can access from the one convenient location. 

The three most viewed posts from last week's Monday Makeup Madness link up plus my pick were:

Popular Posts From Last Week's Monday Makeup Madness Link Up


I'd love you to join this week's Monday Makeup Madness link up and if your post is one of the three most clicked upon I'll feature it in next week's link up post. I'll also pick one other linked post to feature. The rules of the link up are simple: 
  • Link up one makeup or beauty related post a week only. 
  • Include a link back to Fabulous and Fun Life in your post. 
  • Visit and comment on three or more linked posts. Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog.
  • This link up starts early each Monday morning (Sydney time) and remains open until late Wednesday evening.

If you would like to pin your linked posts to the Monday Makeup Madness Pinterest group board follow Fabulous Fun Life on Pinterest and then send me an email asking to join this board, letting me know what your Pinterest account name is. 


All bloggers who participate in the Monday Makeup Madness link up are welcome to become co-pinners of this group board. It's another great way to get your posts seen by new readers.


Sharing is caring! So please share this link up post. Share buttons can be found on the side of this post.





On a different note it's Valentine's Day next week on Tuesday!

If you are looking for a last minute spectacular gift for your partner I have the following yummy suggestions for you from Edible Blooms!

These are some of my favourite gifts for males, after all which male wouldn't feel special and loved receiving a gift of such stunning chocolates with either strawberries or alcohol included! If you're lucky he might even share these with you on the night too!

Edible Blooms Valentine's Day Gift Suggestions For Your Partner

Click on the links below if you wish to purchase any of these 
suggestions from Edible Blooms for your partner for this Valentine's Day! 







Let the Link Up Fun Begin! 

xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:

and Pinterest

21 comments:

  1. Aw what a lovely idea! I'll keep this in mind for my next beauty post!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be great! I'd love you to join in with your next beauty post. You can also link up an old beauty post if you want.

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea!

    Amy // www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um those edible blooms look gorgeous - and delish hehe xx

    Jasmine // sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given hubby a hint about these for Valentines Day!

      Delete
  4. I love edible blooms! I'm taking my hubby to a hotel on the Gold Coast, the first time we've ever really done anything for VDay, and particularly essential with a baby and 5 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I will keep it in mind :) Also the edible blooms look gorgeous - perhaps I will have to drop a few hints to my partner lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already dropped some hints to my hubby - lol! Hopefully he takes the hint!

      Delete
  6. Those Edible Blooms packs looks amazing! I hope hubby buys me one, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't we all! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

      Delete
  7. Will keep this in mind next time I post something beauty related :D

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a floral fruit bouquet one year it was so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous! I received one from my aunt a cople of years ago and it was so hard to start eating it as I didn't want to destroy it! Lol!

      Delete
  9. I have so much love for edible blooms, much as I love fresh flowers, there is something to be said for receiving a bouquet of choccies/fruit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edible Blooms are an amazing gift to receive!

      Delete
  10. Your link ups are so fun! I need to remember to come and participate more often <3

    ReplyDelete