I love watermelon! Especially chilled watermelon eaten outdoors at the beach! Nothing symbolises summer more to me!
So as soon as I saw Lyloh Sarong's delicious watermelon sarong I knew I had to buy one! I was lucky to be able to utilise Lyloh's generous two for the price of one special introductory offer to buy myself and my daughter one of these gorgeous circular 'Delicious Watermelon' sarongs each for Christmas.
Since receiving them we have discovered many different uses for these sarongs. Here are our top 10 uses.
1. Wear it as a traditional sarong skirt. You can vary the length of the skirt by how much you double over the top of the sarong at your waist.
For those interested, my daughter is also wearing the Seafolly Prismatic Tank bikini top with its multi rouleau straps at the back.
2. Wear it as a dress.
3. Wear it as a top. I have used a photo from Lyloh Sarong's Instagram account to illustrate this one.
|Image credit: @lylohsarongs|
4. Use it for extra sun protection outdoors.
5. Use it as a beach mat.
6. Use it as a lightweight towel. Great for when you are travelling light and don't want to pack bulky towels.
7. Use it as a picnic rug.
8. Use it as a tablecloth either inside at home on the dining table or coffee table or outdoors at a park table.
9. Use it as a lightweight summer sheet when napping outdoors and in hammocks.
10. Wrap it around your shoulders for a bit of extra warmth when the wind picks up and it gets a bit cool at the beach.
Bonus Use - because everyone loves a bonus!
11. Wear it as a fun scarf wrapped around your neck in slightly cooler weather.
What I also love about this gorgeous sarong is the fact that $10 from each Delicious Watermelon Sarong bought from Lyloh Sarongs is donated to the Women of Laos who are raising money to empower vulnerable single mothers in Laos with education and to start their own businesses. Lyloh's aim is to raise $1000 which will help one woman out of poverty. So when you buy one of these sarongs not only are you getting a gorgeous and extremely versatile item of clothing but you are also helping others in need.
A perfect win-win situation!
Please note this post is not sponsored nor were the sarongs gifted. I just really love them and wanted to share my love of them!
What other uses would you have for this sarong?
You can also find me on Instagram: